Dr. Barks will begin accepting patients in September.
- Brain Tumors/Neuro-Oncology
- Degenerative, Traumatic and Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
Featured HospitalKansas Spine & Specialty Hospital
- Via Christi Hospital
- Wesley Medical Center
- Board-Eligible, American Board of Neurological Surgery
- Neurological Surgery - University of Illinois Health and Sciences System, Chicago, Illinois
- Albany Medical College, Albany, New York
- University of California, Berkeley; Berkeley, California
- Oh GS, Abol-alShaar H, Arnone GD, Barks AL, Hage ZA, Neckrysh S. “Spinal Epidural Abscess in a Patient with Piriformis Pyomyositis.” Surg Neurol Int. 2016 Nov 21;7(Supp 38):S911-S913.
- Oh GS, Arnone GD, Abou-Al-Shaar H, Barks AL, Wong A, Charbel FT. “ Surgical Repair of Iatrogenic Transverse-Sigmoid Sinus Laceration with a Dural Flap During Skull Base Tumor Surgery: A Technical Case Report.” World Neurosurg. 2017 Oct; 106:1050.37-1050.e10.
- Rangwala SD, Oh G, Barks AL, Nikas DC. “Intramedullary Thoracic Spine Astrocytoma Presenting as Hydrocephalus in an Infant: Case Report” Pediatric Neurosurgery. 2017; 52(5): 327-330.