At Abay Neuroscience Center, we take the health and safety of our patients, providers, employees and community as a top priority. With the ever-changing Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis, we will continue to change our practices and processes in order to remain in compliance with regulations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Kansas Department of Health and Environment.
Please review the steps we are taking to provide the safest possible environment for our patients, staff and physicians. We ask for your patience, understanding and cooperation.
How will this affect you as a patient?
- Beginning on 9/3/2021, all patients and family members are required to wear a mask while in the building;
- Physicians and ANC staff will continue to wear masks;
- If you prefer increased social distancing, you may wait in your car instead of the lobby. If you choose to wait in your car, please let the receptionist know when you check in;
- Trained medical personnel will be posted at the clinic entrance to conduct screening of the patient regarding flu-like symptoms, recent travel practices and personal contact of those seeking entrance to the clinic;
- Telemedicine appointments are now available with selected physicians for qualifying patients.
- To Schedule a Telemedicine Appointment:
- Existing patients: Call 316-609-2600.
- New patients: Ask your primary care physician to fax your records to 316-609-2800 and one of our new patient schedulers will contact you.
Also, please call the office to reschedule your appointment if:
- You are experiencing fever, body aches, dry cough or shortness of breath;
- You have traveled to any of the destinations as indicated in The Kansas Department of Health and Environment’s (KDHE) travel-related quarantine guidelines
How will this affect our practice?
- We will continue to practice during our regular office hours.
- We will be practicing social distancing.
- We will have hand sanitizer and hand soap available in multiple locations, including in each patient room.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding during this time.
Physicians and Staff at Abay Neuroscience Center