At Abay Neuroscience Center, we take the health and safety of our patients, providers, employees and community as a top priority. We closely monitor COVID-19 developments and will continue to change our practices and processes in order to remain in compliance with regulations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Kansas Department of Health and Environment.
- Masks are optional for patients and family members while in the building;
- If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms (fever, body aches, sore throat, respiratory issues), please call our office at 316-609-2600 to reschedule;
- Telemedicine appointments are now available with selected physicians for qualifying patients.
- To Schedule a Telemedicine Appointment:
- Existing patients: Call 316-609-2600.
- New patients: Ask your primary care physician to fax your records to 316-609-2800 and one of our new patient schedulers will contact you.
- We will have hand sanitizer and hand soap available in multiple locations, including in each patient room.
We ask for your patience and your compliance as we seek to maintain the safest environment possible for our patients, visitors and staff.
Physicians and Staff at Abay Neuroscience Center